Not having a job taking it's toll. There's the obvious lack of money, feeling a little useless and wanting some form of routine that doesn't involve 4pm naps (did I just say I was bored of naps?!). I'm actually very impressed with the self restraint I've show since Christmas, but regardless, my urge to buy things has gone into overdrive. I've not done a wish list type post in forever, but if I can't buy things, I at least want to talk about them.
- This Whistles dress has been in my saved items since the end of 2014. It's stripes. It's the perfect shape. It's also £95 so definitely not coming my way any time soon.
- I'm a big fan of Olive Clothing. I often find myself fawning over their beautiful pieces. It's all just very me. Whilst given the chance I would probably take home a good chunk of their stock, I'm particularly fond of this amazing blue jumper and colour block dress.
- The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes have been on my radar for some time now, but I just cannot justify the price. If my some miracle I do find myself a job anytime soon, their blush in Etheral Glow is first on my list to snap up.
- This Zara skirt is a perfect example of my impeccable self restraint as of late. I fell in love with it in store, and it almost came home with me until I managed to talk myself out of it. It is only £25.99 though, so I may have to let myself have this one.
- Lastly (although believe me, there's a lot more I wouldn't mind buying) is the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. I've heard good things. I love a nude lip. It's a match made in heaven really.